Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Aide pour déco nouvelle maison

Choix des couleurs pour la deco de votre salon, de votre cuisine, etc.
melanie70

Aide pour déco nouvelle maison

Messagepar melanie70 » mer. 22 févr. 2017 11:14

Bonjour, nous sommes depuis peu dans notre nouvelle maison et pas vraiment créative pr la déco. Si vous pouvez m'aider svp!
Alors ajd je reçois une grande table de salle à manger et un nouveau bahut gris et blanc laqué. Le sol va être recouvert par des dalles pvc ardoise anthracite car ce carrelage blanc ne me plaît plus.
Mon salon ne me plaît pas du tout c'est surtout ça qui me gêne et je n'ai pas les moyens de changer mon canapé alors j'ai mis des plaids mais c'est pas terrible ! Merci d'avance pour vos idées
IMG_2591.JPG
Le lustre sera replacé au dessus de la nouvelle table! Et je pense mettre des rideaux gris occultant en plus de mes voilages
IMG_2591.JPG (128.85 Kio) Vu 1261 fois
IMG_2587.JPG
IMG_2587.JPG (1.11 Mio) Vu 1261 fois
IMG_2590.JPG
IMG_2590.JPG (619.91 Kio) Vu 1261 fois
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG (1.04 Mio) Vu 1261 fois

jiki

Re: Aide pour déco nouvelle maison

Messagepar jiki » sam. 25 févr. 2017 16:32

il y a de bonnes choses de base mais parfois pas trop bien utilisées.
Ton coin SAM fait très nu alors que le coin salon canapé est "tarabiscoté"

les voilages apportent une touche un peu "démodée", les stores sont plutôt la nouvelle tendance.

Le meuble TV est TB
Le tapis alourdit et serait mieux sous la table à manger, ou alors, avec motifs + légers ou matière + légère, genre jonc de mer, ou tissé dense.
Le pot /ficus dans un coin tout seul fait perdu
Le canapé beige clair ne dénote pas vraiment si l'environnement le met en valeur
Le cadre au-dessus ne lui convient pas trop.

Voilà ma 1ère analyse

jiki

Messagepar jiki » sam. 25 févr. 2017 16:55

qq pistes pour déco canapé beige
Fichiers joints
jete-de-fauteuil-ou-canape-uni-taupe.jpg
jete-de-fauteuil-ou-canape-uni-taupe.jpg (13.95 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
blanc22.jpg
blanc22.jpg (174.2 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
14597629905702372eccd543.21706809.gif
14597629905702372eccd543.21706809.gif (159.7 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
1449842802566ad872255aa2.42803116.jpg
1449842802566ad872255aa2.42803116.jpg (107.67 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
1446824539563cca5bcb4119.56112670.jpg
1446824539563cca5bcb4119.56112670.jpg (78.18 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
145623706356cc6a078a6383.11300466.jpg
145623706356cc6a078a6383.11300466.jpg (57.29 Kio) Vu 1245 fois
61695-1445875458.jpg
61695-1445875458.jpg (128.12 Kio) Vu 1245 fois

jiki

Messagepar jiki » sam. 25 févr. 2017 16:57

dans les exemples ci-dessus, la déco est plus épurée dans la partie salon, les fenêtres plus ouvertes ou avec stores ou avec des rideaux au tomber lourd de chaque côté.

jiki

Messagepar jiki » sam. 25 févr. 2017 19:17

planche idées pour ton coin canapé beige
Fichiers joints
planches Déco beige.jpg
planches Déco beige.jpg (80.98 Kio) Vu 1242 fois

melanie70

Messagepar melanie70 » lun. 27 févr. 2017 22:25

Merci, depuis la déco a changé ! [img]
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2621.JPG
[/img]
Fichiers joints
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG (99.17 Kio) Vu 1232 fois
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2622.JPG (58.27 Kio) Vu 1232 fois
IMG_2621.JPG
IMG_2621.JPG (1.02 Mio) Vu 1232 fois

melanie70

Messagepar melanie70 » lun. 27 févr. 2017 22:26

Et le lustre à retrouvé sa place au dessus de la table!

e9Jn6Bg36S

cheap mlb jerseys 0-16-0-16-237704 wholesale china jerseys

Messagepar e9Jn6Bg36S » dim. 29 avr. 2018 06:27

If I could watch you ski I would be able to help you out a lot more with the mistakes but those are the only common ones I can think of, everyone has their own style and those styles have mistakes. She works with special needs children, driving a bus and has worked as a Teachers Assistant in the past.

And speak ENGLISH, which they love to practise on them.. Olympic RepresentationThe rapid development of tug of war in the late 19th century coincided with the reinstatement of the greatest sporting festival of all. He never let us, and yell at us if we got too close..

cheap football jerseys On the other side CD has 20 and the Conservadores have 18, with just those 2 parties they already have 11 more seats than the left, and that without counting Opcin Ciudadana with 5 seats and Mira with 0(I believe they have 3 now because the Consejo de Estado ruled in their favor a case about it). cheap authentic jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys That is not the way you want to deliver your professional care! In order for the office staff to generate that hard copy of your physician order, the 485, you must get the OASIS, especially the admit but all types of this tool, completed and turned into your office within a timely fashion. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale jerseys Keep in mind that the natural sugar in milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose) are also listed. Many lords will immediately flock to your cause because of all the free available land within your kingdom, therefore giving you the backup you need to fight your rebellion, and deterring any potential threats from using this opportunity to seize land from a startup kingdom. wholesale jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Guttentag reserves the right to have a student discussed by a selection committee.. It manages to consistently ramp up the complexity. I wrote a hub on this subject a few months ago regarding the destruction of our oceans and forests. All the more reason fans were completely shocked when it ended with one of the fastest losses in ufc history. cheap jerseys

Are you just trying to get a general picture or do some in depth data analysis? My guess is you mainly looking at modal class results and relative frequencies given the nominal data. I guess you throw on a token LRM 5 or 10 on top and pretend to be a sniper poptarter with your long range and jump jets, but I never found them effective..

cheapjerseys However, insurance rates have still risen sharply over the last decade, along with subsidies.. Worst case scenario, you find out someone is unimpressed with you. Even though you are going for the spiked look, you should still make sure that your hair moves just a little bit, to make it look more natural.. cheapjerseys

But I do know she is still around and she does all she can to let us know she's still here. Someone who stands with the freezer door open while deciding what to take out will likely have a different profile of freezer burn than someone who shuts the door quickly while storing a bunch of food uncovered..

Maar we hebben het al duizenden jaren niet makkelijk, en zijn al groep wat gewend. Keep them straight and pointed to where you want to run. She also was going to work on the quatrain, and then we would compare.. Many companies used transfers to leave that all important hallmark.

cheap china jerseys If she is still doing what she does, admit to yourself she needs something like boot camp. He not getting good enough odds to call with most of his hands, so he folds.. Kang Mo yeon's team. Goji berries, also called wolfberries, have been grown in the Himalayan valley for hundreds of years. cheap china jerseys

Not surprisingly, the 1954 Corvette differed little from the 1953 model, though running refinements occurred throughout the model year. He cannot go back to being Asriel. Though she is known for giving her quilts as gifts to the poor, instead of selling her fabric works of art, the kind demands that she give him a quilt too.

wholesale nfl jerseys People tend to misremember the advice as "When in doubt, say and I not and me so they unthinkingly overapply it, resulting in hyper corrected solecisms like [give Al Gore and I a chance] and the even more despised [between you and I].. To be frank, I wouldn screw with trying to get US channels in the EU wholesale nfl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

e8RT9so6Xl

cheap nba jerseys 0-2-0-2-228598 wholesale china jerseys

Messagepar e8RT9so6Xl » dim. 29 avr. 2018 10:58

But it at least has to turn on. The Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee seemed to very much enjoy having brought the social media celebrities to Capitol Hill, and seemed OK with their hearing room being effectively used as a YouTube set for an extended episode of the Diamond Silk show..

cheap authentic jerseys You have the atrioventricular valves in the semilunar (crescent shaped) valves. Tata Martino endured a trophyless season and was sacked.Real Madrid in 2015 16, consisting of players like Ronaldo, Bale, Kroos, Modric and Ramos was thrashed 4 0 by Bara under Benitez and the team was in shambles, but that season, they ended up winning the UCL under Zidane.As you can see, you don just need the best players to win titles.Ronaldo is the more vocal leader. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I am a former College athlete and feel that I have a perspective that many don. A good example take a classical black and white nautical striped fitted knit top, and mixed it up with a long below the hips fitted black three quarter length sleeve button cardigan, and ends with a black flare a line skirt to complete the outfit. cheap jerseys supply

So now the other errors become larger and cause C errors introduced while the data is being validated in RAM looks huge, which can be mitigated with ECC RAM. An electrical current runs through the two layers while the monitor is operational. Anything works.

cheap nhl jerseys The causes of these exchanges are, for the most part unimportant, aside from the fact that it gives us a clue as to the origin of an idea or belief or skill or practice, the most important thing is that it happened, and that it continues to happen, because once a civilization become so wrapped up in its own achievements that it begins to assume it has nothing to learn or gain from another, that is exactly the time when that civilization is in danger of becoming stagnant and that is when empires fall, when they can no longer evolve or grow or support their people. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys china If you can deduct vehicle costs for business, consult a tax advisor to find out which is better for you. At that point we reported this to the ACS and they had a home for him within a week after coming out to observe his behavior.. The Democratic Republican caucus in Congress chose presidential candidates for the party, while the Federalists invented (in 1812) a much more flexible system of a national convention. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys It's no different then going to a PL1 base as opposed to a PL3. IMO hits from behind are one of the most vicious actions in the game and should be punished as such. The W 7X however is angling to push that limit; they expecting 30 minutes of continuous operation where previous generations and models have only been able to operate up to a half a minute iirc.If your last exposure to developments in Fusion was the JET Reactor back in 1998 there been big gains since then. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Finish the passage card and have short term memory loss. Feels. Chris discounted the Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, and Barry Bonds records for their having used steroids.. To know her poor kids, fucked up as they already were from Don, would have to watch their mother die just like Betty watched her mother die. cheap nhl jerseys

In the office, we always deal with printers and fax machines and files that need recycling. Add 2nd cup flour and beat thoroughly. "By not paying attention to business creation, we are disproportionately burdening the citizens of Montgomery County with higher taxes to pay for increased population, increased services.".

I don really get why this card is getting so much hate? Its a combination of effects we haven seen together, and they mechanics with an obvious built in synergy that should be interesting in practice. He still grieves the crash which took the lives of several of his friends who joined the 22 year old singer on the twin engine Cessna 402B."In the beginning it was really hard to deal with," Lee told CNN.

cheap mlb jerseys Aaron's race became more of a challenge when the Braves promoted him to Class A ball the next season. I just know I only good at one thing, according to online tests, and that is visual patterns. We give plenty of attention to our children and not nearly enough to each other cheap football jerseys.

e8RT9so6Xl

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-2-0-2-228598 wholesale china jerseys

Messagepar e8RT9so6Xl » dim. 29 avr. 2018 10:59

We already had a supply of olive oils as well as balsamic vinegars in our pantry but were curious as to what this store had to offer. Spray them with acrylic sealant after two days.. The announcement came during a hearing on Monday, but a judge is still refusing to release Mill on bail.

cheap jerseys china O'Farrell was to only last eighteen months before United employed charismatic Scot Tommy Docherty to take charge. "The hundreds of sides Minnie recorded are the perfect material to teach us about the blues. So I guess I tell my story and maybe this will help. cheap jerseys china

cheap authentic jerseys And crew. At 6 foot 3, around 215 pounds and with a 78 inch reach, Ali early in his career paired an orthodox stance with, for a heavyweight, a previously unmatched ability to dance around the ring, eluding opponents' swings and delivering devastating counterpunches. cheap jerseys

The police did absolutely nothing for hours until the father showed up to the precinct and started shooting. It's as simple as that. Storytellersrus, yes the problem began with the dergulation of the banks which happened during Reagan and Thatcher's watch.

He is the best.. Really really fucking sad. She also does Hebrew school Sunday mornings. For handcrafted beer and eats to go with the big game, head to this bi level brew house in Tampa's historic entertainment district for a "tap to table" experience.

cheap china jerseys There is no winning scenario for China, they are simply buying time, with a decent poker face on. You can buy several different varieties of indoor citrus trees, including indoor lemon / dwarf lemon trees for under $20 delivered. She's joining instagram. cheap china jerseys

If you're an easy gainer who wants big muscles, you can start with a program like the one described above. This always bothered me, especially Felurian, as the titillative aspect of her chapters always seemed out of place to me. We had an extra truck I just started driving my self around when I was about 14.

cheap nhl jerseys It is simply a list, and pretty much sums up what I am driving yet (I love when people can say in a few words what takes another a whole hub or book).. If this was handled better, then I would be more inclined in their reconciliation at the end, though I still doubt it would really benefit the movie.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys china Stances are loose and upright, and often on one leg. "But did it feel easy?" I asked her again. Idk but these are my thoughts. County bench warrant was recalled after she proved she had completed an alcohol education program. Providing opportunities for full and equal social, civic, economic, and political participation is beneficial not only to youth with disabilities, but also their surrounding societies, allowing youth to contribute fully to the country's development and economic growth to fullest extent of their abilities.The CRPD andthe 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development offer a plan for including all persons with disabilities in all aspects of society and development. cheap jerseys china

cheap chian jerseys Look at the taps in most bars and you still see way more non local than local beer.. But burt's buddy, Ernie, looked in the bag and said, "Beans? Blah! How boring." And he threw the boring beans out the back window. It occupation pure and simple; any retaliation, while not justified, is understandable. cheapjerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Want to consult Norah? You have been warned.. [1:21] "This is how professional sports work," says CJ Nitkowski, a pitcher for several different major league teams from 1996 to 2005. "The message that I pass to the players is that there is not a referee in the world who can make them lose a game. cheap nfl jerseys

Just ask the Astros and Cubs if they feel that losing 100 games for a few years was worth it. I was gone for two days, but we were hardly ever away from each other and I had lost touch with most of my friends because she was so controlling. Because it is made from pvc it is lightweight, weighing less than 7 lbs.

No flags. This doesn bother me personally, but some people might be bothered by it. Then he told his coworkers and managers.The reaction was surprising. The value measures the rate at which the PSA rises, and can be a very significant indicator in the aggressiveness of the cancer.

Retourner vers « Couleurs »