Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Aide pour la couleur d'une salle de bain

Choix des couleurs pour la deco de votre salon, de votre cuisine, etc.
Laura38

Aide pour la couleur d'une salle de bain

Messagepar Laura38 » ven. 15 avr. 2016 11:31

Bonjour,

J'ai une salle de bain qui pour le moment est dans des couleurs qui ne me plaisent pas. Des carreaux de céramique recouvrent une partie de deux murs (jusqu'a environ 1m80 du mur, ensuite les murs sont peints jusqu'au plafond), ils sont couleur un peu vert/bleu/gris, une sorte de couleur jade (voir photos). Les murs sont peints d'une couleur blanc/jaune très clair.
J'aimerais repeindre les murs actuellement peints (et ne pas toucher aux carreaux), je pensais à peindre le tout d'une couleur blanche ou éventuellement claire (mais pas jaune, ça ne va pas du tout avec les carreaux), et peindre un seul mur (le plus petit) d'une couleur un peu plus foncée ou vive.
Seulement je ne suis pas du tout douée avec les accords de couleurs et impossible de trouver deux couleurs qui vont bien avec mes carreaux!

Je poste des photos de ma salle de bain, et vous remercie d'avance de l'aide :D
https://imageshack.com/i/poSLRVaGj
https://imageshack.com/i/pojv5Am9j
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/975/FR7TqN.jpg
PS : j'ai posté ce message à plusieurs endroits car je ne suis pas sure de l'endroit approprié, dites moi si jamais il faut en supprimer

LydiaLala

Re: Aide pour la couleur d'une salle de bain

Messagepar LydiaLala » mar. 2 août 2016 16:45

Hello,

Tout peindre en blanc est une bonne idée. car ce type de carrreaux avec cette taille et ces joints ça fait un peu démodé ^^

Tu peux peindre un mur en couleur c'est une bonne idée également :-) par exemple quel est ta couleur préférée ou la couleurs des accessoires de ta salle de bain, pour que ce soit en accord.

Un mur bleu canard par exemple.

Ces couleurs là sont très fraiches, vert ou magenta

Ensuite, tu peux peindre que la partie supérieur de la pièce (au dessus des carreaux blanc)

J'aime bien aussi le prune, obergine...

Voilà ! En espérant t'avoir aidé ^^

Amicalement,

LydiaLala

jiki

Re: Aide pour la couleur d'une salle de bain

Messagepar jiki » lun. 8 août 2016 00:27

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1216&p=3519#p3519
j'ai travaillé sur ce projet...mais jamais eu de réponse de Laura...... :x :(

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap nba jerseys 0-1-0-1-227909 cheap mlb jerseys

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 06:34

I was told by friends and even teachers to stop complaining about it. Not too much to see. Keep in mind we talking about a city with a population of almost 1,000,000 and a region with a population of almost 8,000,000.. Pointing to the devastating effects of climate patterns, they urged financial institutions to make recovery financing accessible for middle income countries.

God forbid the enemy jungler counterganks you, then you absolutely toast. With intense fighting still in progress around them, they immediately began unloading their equipment on a strip of beach that had been secured earlier in the invasion.. The Rear Guard often varied in size, from a Regiment to a Corps depending on circumstances.

Species aims to offer a scientifically accurate game that lets you experience evolution and the role of natural selection. And since he easy to push off, I consider doing regularly that a win. I see some YouTube videos where people seem to have gotten FF7 Crisis Core to run well on RetroPie, but I'm guessing that requires a lot of fiddling with settings.

cheap jerseys china If I have to, I will PayPal money to someone willing and able to get hyperspin to work.. I don't know how it's going to happen. However, using that as the justification to invade Iraq 10 years after we already won the Gulf War was the "lie". Job seekers need to convince us they are a good bet. cheap jerseys china

Gibson was born on 25th August,1927 and had to face many challenges due to racial prejudice; but in 1950, her grit and determination, finally won her the permission to play in the US National Tennis Championship (presently called US Open). All i know is that I saw a post on twitter from HiRezJuju saying to DM him the time the game crashes, what system (PC, XBOX, PS4), and time zone, and your account name.On a side note, I was placed into Platinum V as I went 10 5 in provisionals, but i played a decent amount today and I got bumped from Plat V to Diamond IV.

cheap jerseys china For one, that fucking impossible, there are billions of content creators across the world and each country has its own regulatory scheme for regulating the internet. Finally, after approximately 6 weeks, she'll cancel the lessons because the kids will "always want to bang around when I am trying to practice, and they're not getting better or showing any true musical skill," even if they truly are enjoying it.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys They make long term contracts with suppliers to get better pricing on higher quality product. I am certain you will continue your relentless assault on freedom because of the hate you appear to be harboring. It can be hard to remember during your occasional moment of free time to reach out to an old friend and try to catch up with them or talk about something going on in the world because after a short bit of time you have no idea whats going on in the world. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Skip forward to modern day, where this ancient stitch is now used in countless contemporary designs. Although the three time NFL defensive player of the year played in 85 consecutive games for the Texans in his first five NFL seasons, he will now miss significant time in back to back years.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nba jerseys Like other home appliances that are designed for leisure, today's fans come with a remote control. Some open themselves up to so called spiritual teachers who emphasize man's ability to direct his own life. He had plenty of time to prepare and hasn been doing the job of president for 3 1/2 years, why would he start now? He chose to hang out in Nevada for his debate prep could have gone anywhere he wanted to. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys supply This was a fascinating book. It just so happens that 'grocery' is recognised as a singular form of 'groceries', (people even say 'grocery shopping') so the specification of 'store' becomes apparent. Just like Fallout 4, Skyrim is stuffed with main and side quests to do, places to discover and factions to join. cheap jerseys supply

cheap authentic jerseys That way too much to ask of a libero. Francis, Kaplan and Propeller turbines are commonly used for the medium head plants.. Creio que esta seja uma boa hora de repensar se vale a pena ter tanta grana investida em um negcio to sucetvel as vontades do Sr Gaben wholesale china jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

e5BJ5LR6XN

cheap football jerseys 0-17-0-17-237766 wholesale jerseys

Messagepar e5BJ5LR6XN » lun. 30 avr. 2018 17:50

Only the Lange offered a similar fit for my heel, but was otherwise pure horror.. The urban amusement parks offered something, maybe less thrilling in concept, but far less expensive, far less crowded, just as fun and just a few minutes drive away..

Ad astra. PC and Console Mainstream is all VR enthusiasts really need not smartphone level mainstream. Yeah. They don't all feel comfortable calling what they do a sport, per se, or seeing themselves as athletes, but they certainly get the connection.

cheap nfl jerseys If it's a golfing club you're meeting up with, make sure you have a full set of irons and woods. Why does one day in the creation story have to mean one literal day? I don believe it was ever intended that way. Using Drones To Improve the WorldThere are many new applications for drone usage in the modern world, but among some of the most admirable ideas for UAV innovation are answers to recent concerns the world over. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china In 1990, the bill expired and the humuhumu was no longer considered the state fish by law and many people agreed that this fish, although very common in Hawaii's waters, should not be the state fish. Not sure about the rest of this guy politics, but I have to almost agree with the message I think he trying to convey here.. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys At the same time, Lincoln indicated that safeguards be put into place to ensure that no free man would be placed into slavery because of a mistaken or false claim of a slave owner. Then there were other kinds of roofing systems like living roofs and thatched roofs that had to be considered. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys china Researching for information on trypophobia returned some photos that officially gave me the heebie jeebies, namely the photo of the Surinam toad, who incubates and hatches her eggs from holes on her back. BUT everyone's body won't react the same. I saw the first fight and while it not something I recommend to someone, fact is people were super excited during the fight, when it happened. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys I being downvoted because this is reddit 13 years on; reddit has matured and like every other site that brings people together and lets em interact the lowest common denominator now prevails. So self satisfied (not saying Spurs are necessarily, just the whole media hype around them). cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Also do "pulling" exercises for your back and biceps dumbbell rows, or pullups/chinups, if you have a bar.. The fact that this facility is still operating as it has been (and continuing to use the shock devices) demonstrates how DE REGULATION has affected our health care system. wholesale football jerseys

I requested it. "Believe they better than everyone else". I have a young son getting into skating, and a 4 yr old who is dying to learn. This is damaging for men too. Did it? Oh, M god. Liquid preparations can be administered into a pouch between the molar teeth and the cheek.

This is the version to be found here. Yes, Staging is the meetup prior to departure, though I not absolutely sure where yours will be. It will tske time,but not smoking or drinking or learning a new subject does too!! Love will prevail!! And truth will set us free! To sum it up silver.

I was going to summer camp for 60 days (there was a sign on the school bus taking me there) it was a camp so I could be brave. One category of slow moving blood, called "drips," occurs after, not during, an injury, and has a relatively large footprint of 0.16 inches (4 millimeters) or more.

The effects of exercise as a mental health tool can be shown in normal individuals as well as those requiring psychological care.. Running shoes seemed like overkill after all, I'm not running, just walking. Then the stream cut off and didn restart until an hour later due to technical difficulties which I don understand as it was running fine by barstool standards for the pre show..

cheap jerseys You wanna come move in? Your family can move in too Kim. I think MAC tried to hold out for a long time without getting involved in all of that, and I think it hurt them. If guys bought in to an actual offensive system like the Warriors and Rockets instead of just standing around, they could be a lot better cheap nba jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

Retourner vers « Couleurs »