Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Clin d'oeil à Jiki............

Tous les sujets qui vous passent par la tête, en dehors de la décoration.
Illona2

Clin d'oeil à Jiki............

Messagepar Illona2 » mar. 19 avr. 2016 21:25

Qui vient parfois vers chez moi, mais aussi à toutes celles qui habiteraient en région parisienne est.

Ouverture d'un corner HOME chez H et M Val d'Europe !

J'ai découvert toute à l'heure et plutôt hyper sympa !

Comme je pense à tout (ok, pas à mes anciens mots de passe :lol: ), j'ai checké une photo, rien que pour vous

20160419_174231_HDR[1].jpg
20160419_174231_HDR[1].jpg (6.15 Mio) Vu 1525 fois
Illona2

jiki

Re: Clin d'oeil à Jiki............

Messagepar jiki » mar. 19 avr. 2016 23:21

ah...mais ça m'intéresse...et il y a aussi un HEMA (origine hollandaise) qui s'est aussi installé par là...je pense y faire un tour sur mai !!! ;) ...ohoho....TB tout cela !

jiki

Messagepar jiki » lun. 16 mai 2016 10:28

ben chat alors...pas d'anniversaire annoncé ce jour.... :o

SI...LE MIEN ....
:mrgreen:

Illona2

Messagepar Illona2 » lun. 23 mai 2016 22:08

OHHHHHH, que je suis impardonnable !!

Avec 7 jours de retard, Bel Anniversaire ma Copinette !

<3 <3 <3
Illona2

acanais76

Messagepar acanais76 » jeu. 6 juil. 2017 14:43

jiki a écrit :ah...mais ça m'intéresse...et il y a aussi un HEMA (origine hollandaise) qui s'est aussi installé par là mutuelles Entreprise...je pense y faire un tour sur mai !!! ;) ...ohoho....TB tout cela !

Tu as de la chance de pouvoir bouger, moi je suis complètement débordé par le boulot.

romeola20

Messagepar romeola20 » jeu. 22 févr. 2018 20:48

Illona2 a écrit :OHHHHHH, que je suis impardonnable !!

Avec 7 jours de retard, Bel comparateur assurance chien Anniversaire ma Copinette !

<3 <3 <3

Bonjour !
C’est un sujet vraiment passionnant qui réveil toute ma curiosité et je ne m’en lasse pas même après l’avoir lu et relus.
Merci !

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap mlb jerseys 0-26-0-26-243364 cheap nba jerseys

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 10:58

Keep in mind that what you saying refers only to the subtractive color method when using physical substances like paint, or ink or for CMYK system used for printing. Along with this, the underlying cause is identified and the doctors proceed with the treatment accordingly.

cheapjerseys I love to find new recipes here and quick and easy is right up my alley in summertime. He a bigger man than most of us and he to be admired, not disrespected. SO: The first audition was like any other standing in front of a blue screen acting with the casting director who is reading with you. cheap chian jerseys

cheap china jerseys When it comes to Mormonism, something like this is actually necessary same for Catholicism. He been to 7 straight NBA Finals. Most party supply stores carry lots of supplies for this type of movie award party. Please reach out.. Nowadays you probably right that Orc players do get teamed out too early and frequently because a lot of older players remember when Dase, Yz, etc used to dominate late game with Orc and were virtually unbeatable. cheap china jerseys

A trick that not many people know by shorting the pair you "busy out" the line. The 7th day is the Sabbath, which is Sunday. It still remains as does the "Bataan Memorial Building" which was completed in 1900 and used as the territorial and later the state's first capitol.

cheap authentic jerseys The Demon takes off so ferociously that Dodge says it's capable of popping a wheelie nearly a yard high.. This doesn make any sense. He had already shown that he had no problem firing it. Newton did not write much on astrology, but did not condemn it either, rather criticized a contemporary who did condemn it. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale 11 points submitted 26 days agoTurns out he's being chased by debt collection agencies for unpaid council tax and they're sending bailiffs to us. If you need to do transfers on the subway it definitely take longer, but the wait is worth saving the money IMO.. cheap jerseys wholesale

Some sites claim that it is impossible to calculate the highest theoretical proportion of games that could be won. In an era when sneaker culture has fueled a $1.2 billion resale market and athleisure is settling in for the long haul, when everyone wants to feel sporty whether or not they get around to the actual sports, Gaudio's more fashionable Adidas is better attuned to performances that are more social than physical..

I was a milkman'sson, he'd get me up before school to deliver milk. Also do not get his parents involved if you don't need to. If you pay attention to the time zones, you can use them to your advantage during your trip. They have at least 80% of NumPy test running correctly.

Anyway, when I saw her last week, she said she giving the cat up because her new boyfriend didn like cats. The Commune was crushed under the attacks by the combined armies. You can sit up there and talk about "trust the process" all you want to: it a national disgrace.

cheap jerseys He came up with two critical components in the force of gravity that would ultimately put a bigger wedge between him and Newton. $16,500 $17,300.So you have your heart set on an SUV but you only want to spend $20k. On top of the obvious generation gap questions (what happened to riding bikes around the neighborhood?), we now face more ominous ones. cheap jerseys

20 Utah Fox Sports 1 10:30 Hawaii at Nevada CBS Sports Network 10:45 California at No. And I don't think I could live without my crockpot. Is the most of the stuff the air filter. That is if you a teenager. But this fucking receptionist was about to let me check in, pay a co pay, sit and wait for most likely hours only to end up seeing the assistant who can NOT schedule surgeries, which means I have had to reschedule anyway.

cheap nhl jerseys As the oldest female Alpine skiing medalist ever at the winter games the stars here sidelined in Sochi with a knee injury. Feel like after banning his Reksai he was basically useless and his team crumbled. So yeah. As an added bonus, the artwork is so special that you will want to keep it as a tabletop or room decoration.. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Only serious cineastes, however, would recognize many of the titles here, like the 1958 Paul Newman Western The Left Handed Gun or the 1986 psychological thriller Dream Lover, starring Kristy McNichol. But my argument was I had seen somewhere that bot detection software detects wether or not you click the same pixel over and over cheap authentic jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-27-0-27-243789 wholesale jerseys china

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 12:41

It great that you have started to do something about it. Then he asked if he could try and I said no, but he said it wasn going to hurt me. What purpose would waking you up serve? He should be 100% independent with his diabetes (unless he unconscious or truly needs your help) and not reliant on you.

cheap jerseys wholesale 700, et. They made a number of drastic changes to the voting laws here as soon as the Voting Rights Act was overturned. Since this day is devoted to honoring relatives who have died, thousands of Chinese visit cemeteries to clean the graves of their loved ones. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale nfb jerseys If I understanding correctly, the large difference is due to the charges. To 240, and went from being barely able to run a kilometre to running my first marathon last October. This scene is very similar to the one in "I Need U" Korean version. As a dream chronicler myself, I have learned that dreams convey deeper meanings and messages about my daily life and experience in vocabulary that is unique for me. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys You aren looking to cook them through, just to get some nice color and render some of the fat. I can attest to this. I didn't vote that way because I disagree with the Voting Rights Act (VRA), quite the contrary, I think the VRA is absolutely essential to protect minorities and the elderly from the continued encroachment of Conservatives on their ability to exercise their right to vote. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys china His mainland forts were easy enough, however I needed the fort in Sjaelland. The rogue comes to me when the party is away and is naturally inquisitive as to what i teach and if i have a school. After initiating the reset the my Sony PlayStation monitor went black, something natural I supposed. cheap ncaa jerseys

He writes at length on everything fishing, tennis, track and field, hockey, baseball, probably others. Creating a long, straight, consistent hollow tube that can stand up to over 5,000 psi of pressure is one of the hardest parts of making a shotgun or rifle.

Are they going for a walk? Are they going to meet their friends to play a sport? You know you should've pressed them for more information, but you were in shock. Rockstar has steadily released massive content updates for the entire duration of GTA Online, and they havent asked you to pay a single cent for them.

cheap authentic jerseys MLC vs. Same with the paper mill. Beyond an overhead light that shed it's illumination primarily on the gate, it was quite dark. I decide to give a push like I am birthing a baby. I can tell you how many of my classmates claim to have met her at some inter high school function, or other. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys china If they all stuck together and voted to purge the power, he would been gone with one in his pocket.So while it made a lot of sense to play the idol, going into your first tribal (for Chris) and your first merge tribal, you probably have a lot of overconfidence on where you stand. cheap jerseys china

cheap mlb jerseys Part of this was his long held dream to become a sporting brand ambassador on a par with the likes of his heroes Tiger Woods, tennis stars Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal and footballer Wayne Rooney of McIlroy beloved Manchester United.. After a couple of minutes just press and then pour the now cinnamon water out. wholesale china jerseys

If you use truffle oil in your macaroni and cheese recipe, you will never want to eat macaroni and cheese any other way again. Seeing another young person being responsible on a bike makes me feel better." I wanted to say "there a time and a place to be stupid, and it not here", but I neither funny nor smart, so I just asked him if he had thought about taking a safety course with his kid.

At least for me, I been a bit tired of the "grounded, gritty" vibe of a lot of AAA games so even though I know they generally really high quality, and I starting to value personality and style a little bit more. There aren too many new functions that a new warframe can have that aren already covered by the other nearly 3 dozen warframes already in the game.

The six foot green mascot with a 90 inch waistline is played by Dave Raymond, who will keep the job for 15 years after starting as an intern in the team front office.. If you want to drive a car upside down, weight is absolutely relevant. The combination of mathematics, astronomy, architecture, and sacred geometry used are interwoven in such a way that there are no coincidences but rather interrelated concepts that leave you wondering.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheapjerseys 0-27-0-27-243789 cheap jerseys wholesale

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 12:43

Although some of the different dances have been modified to comply with a sense of representing all tribes in a general way, the Men's Traditional Dance remains specific to the dancer's tribe in colors and design of their regalia.. Okay, baby Groot, we can't forget about you and your sweet little short arms.

cheap jerseys 22 points submitted 3 days agoIt was a lot harder in the pre War era to "buy" success. Groups like Urban Freeflow are lambasted in online forums for "prostituting" the art of parkour through their participation in high profile media projects, like television advertisements, film projects and corporate events. cheap chian jerseys

Of course, the shaky wifi gets even worse when every tourist in the city is sitting at arms length.. For example, if you have one identical twin who had loving adopted parents, he may have an iq of 110 (maximised genetic potential) and the other twin grew up in shitty foster care may have a IQ of 100..

cheap baskball jerseys Phyllis, what a great Hub and such lovely decorated eggs Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Macedonia. Click on the link above to go see the selection of free shapes.. Honestly, you haven even proven your theory is the best theory yet. I should get a new router soon anyway but my plan only gives me 4mbps DL speed. cheap baskball jerseys

To me every song on Favourite Worst Nightmare is a lot more consistently enjoyable lyrically and sonically, that why I think it their best album, at least to me. Then, one day, the pair stood at the water pump in the garden. That's why I feel comfortable being bold is I took the time to really watch these guys.

cheap jerseys wholesale The finale began with Team Alex's Lee, Team Robert's Natasha and Team Andrew's Zoe, but halfway through, Zoe was eliminated, and she and her mentor left for good. Holy shit. This is to prevent people from using this subreddit to mock those they debating with. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys china In the past, the Olympics committee has stripped athletes of their medals for political protests, as when American sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos gave the black power salute on the medal stand at the 1968 games.The Oromo make up at least a third of Ethiopia's 100 million people. cheapjerseys

The snow leopard wasn't always considered to be a cat of the Panthera genus. Memoirs of a GeishaMemoirs of a Geisha is the 2005 film that had an all star Asian cast with Ken Watanabe, Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi, Michelle Yeoh, and Youki Kudoh. This could be another way for you to still enjoy the beauty of the game without actually playing it..

cheap nhl jerseys And no wonder, Starbucks coffee drinks rock. Pictographs the people painted of bats and other symbols can still be seen today. James Masters wrote from London. My brothers and I knew what that meant.. Salt will kill germ and bacteria. The landscape is very arid and barren, which has caused the inhabitants of the town to make their homes by digging caves in the ground to escape the extreme summer heat. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale jerseys china Most jerseys run about $22 and they are fucking FANTASTIC.. Though perhaps they shouldn be abruptly deported, illegal immigrants are skipping over the requirements legal immigrants have to go through, creating an unfair situation for legal immigrants. wholesale china jerseys

If you don't want to use a chemical insect repellant use a new insect repellant now on the market called Permethrin. The first 911 call was received at 131 pm. Perhaps you could get on a committe, and help with the Obama health care system to improve, what you say is lacking..

cheap nba jerseys Once I was hooked on Doonsebury, other strips diminished in importance.. She achieved legendary status when she shot herself in a Munich park at the outbreak of The Second World War.. There was hardly any doubt if it was going to be a one stop or not, so much that they didn even consider pitting under the safety car.. cheap nba jerseys

However, I feel like Trump is almost the antithesis of what you described. So much easier to get to know someone and keep conversation flowing in person.. All Natural Toiletries To complement the natural theme of the room, load your bathrack with all natural toiletries, such as beautiful bottles of essential oils, bath salt, loofahs, cotton towels and boar bristle brushes.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap nba jerseys 0-27-0-27-243789 cheap jerseys wholesale

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 12:48

Practices and Scrimmages: Our training camp would commence 2 3 weeks before the first game of the season. Calling out /u/Masterz1337 while I appreciate your opinion on the matter and your work on the halo 1 campaign, writing the following "Frankly, our conduct and beliefs are our own and we aren concerned with how you feel about that." makes you look like the biggest edgelord possibly in existence, get a grip on reality and wake up..

The Blue Jays batting coaches and staff were on hand. Now the problem with this was that US and UK interest was totally tied to the success of the soviet military campaign. These days his relatable insight and down to earth humor inspires a international clientele, which includes CEOs and celebrities.

cheap ncaa jerseys An engine kill switch increases the ease of coasting (a popular, but dangerous, hypermiling strategy).. I can only answer for the UK but there would be no problem if there was no engineer attached to the project.. 1st you spend an entire day and night drinking about a gallon of horrible liquid which gives you constant diarhea all night. cheap nfl jerseys

Noodle arm runners don want to go to a gym and barely be able to bench the bar. Exiled from the Empire of the Greeks? Maybe it was a local priest in Anatolia or something who was beaten and attacked for being gay, so he fled to Rome to seek refuge. The beef caked.

A tall, powerful boxer, Max had actually killed a few of his opponents in the ring.. Rushing to bring down fever may not be the best way to handle the situation. These studies don't cover every angle, though. A local jewelry shop can help you by weighing the pieces on a scale, and testing the purity with a substance called aqua regia..

cheapjerseys Just my two cents, which isn much.. Was never asked to sell anything or push product on anybody, I just reposted some of their Facebook posts on my wall and signed all of our guys up for their weekly email. Active treatments tend to stick better and result in better outcomes because they increase independence. cheap nba jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys She did this in hopes that we would learn from them," said Bosse. This watering hole was also a favorite hangout for me in 1966. In tennis you can find great value bets when linesmakers just look at names. I just guessing but I think you feel when Americans are friendly and extroverted that we are being inauthentic in our words and actions. cheap baskball jerseys

wholesale football jerseys I don't like him as much as most. DuPont agreed to eliminate the use of Teflon in cookware by 2015. I stopped even noticing once the story picked up and I was used to it. Its route covers the valley and the last pick up (and the shortest ride up the mountain) leaves Bannock and 11th streets each morning and afternoon to accommodate full and half day skiers. wholesale football jerseys

A lot of it is theory, so I think it has to be open minded. However, this test may be too expensive for the average recreational runner. Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. All of this makes it a killing machine constantly moving around the battlefield to get into positions to carry the game..

cheap nba jerseys Then lunch. This is because the width of the bus is more than a single SIMM. I think Trump is a dope and I didn't vote for him. The perks? Obviously the attention they receive and a chance to do some promo work. It not magic.). Eventually these companies realize their error of not focusing enough on the new thing, and then the company fights desperately and hopelessly to recover. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale china jerseys In mythology, the legendary twins were the founders of Rome.. He then get a blank key and went over to his machine like the one pictured in the gif and punches me a key. This is a known fact that the world accepts. And somebody's use me means. Just pointing out that they doesn actually work and is just a big show to make sure that the public knows that their dear elected politicians are working hard to keep them safe, blah. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Many Christians argue that it is 'very hard' to be a Christian, and then try to make the case that they make enormous sacrifices as part of their unique umbilicus to 'the Lord' which is that "I have a relationship with my Lord and saviour, no other religion does." On the first point, there are 2 billion Christians in the world, and if you live in a Christian country (as you do) it is easier to be a Christian than to not be one cheap jerseys wholesale.

Retourner vers « Discussions Générales »