Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Idée deco salon

La pièce de vie, la pièce principale, la plus importante aux yeux de beaucoup !
domaine-maison

Re: Idée deco salon

Messagepar domaine-maison » lun. 22 févr. 2016 17:11

Oui Jiki, tu as deviné ... :D tout en sachant que le plus important c'est le ressenti et aussi parfois de tester plusieurs positionnements.
Mon blog sur l'habitat : domaine-maison.com

jiki

Messagepar jiki » lun. 22 févr. 2016 19:00

domaine-maison a écrit :Oui Jiki, tu as deviné ... :D tout en sachant que le plus important c'est le ressenti et aussi parfois de tester plusieurs positionnements.

eh oui, j'ai appris cela il y a bien longtemps en Chine. Mes amis m'ont expliqué leur façon d'aborder l'architecture et décoration d'intérieur, choix matières et coloris, utilisation des végétaux..en fait, c'est souvent du bon sens et de l'harmonie.

domaine-maison

Messagepar domaine-maison » lun. 22 févr. 2016 19:19

Tu as de la chance d'avoir été en Chine, cela devait être passionnant. De mon côté, je me suis formée au Feng Shui Occidental en Belgique, la base est identique mais les solutions correspondent plus à notre vie occidentale, en particulier pour les couleurs. Cette connaissance avec un travail de décoration apporte un résultat qui lie esthétique, bien-être et bon sens. En tout cas, cela a changé la vie de ma famille et mon évolution professionnelle. Et toi, Jiki, pratiques -tu ce que tes amis t'ont appris ?
Mon blog sur l'habitat : domaine-maison.com

lilou2012

Messagepar lilou2012 » mar. 23 févr. 2016 09:57

benji66380 a écrit :Et le style scandinave ca vous plait? Moi personnellement je trouve qu'il est super tendance et il a l'avantage d'être abordable au niveau du prix.
salon scandinave.jpg

oui tout à fait mon style ;)

Nabila

Messagepar Nabila » mer. 27 sept. 2017 12:23

Perso je trouve la deco sublime.

e5BJ5LR6XN

wholesale jerseys china 0-20-0-20-239813 wholesale jerseys

Messagepar e5BJ5LR6XN » mar. 1 mai 2018 09:44

We had a few recruits who were unquestionably class bullies in high school and thought they'd continue that behavior at Parris Island. I like to have a small zippered pocket for smaller items that I need easily accessible, like my cellphone and wallet.

cheap authentic jerseys That the problem I have with "daylight saving time" (as a policy of changing clocks twice yearly). Our officers' present part time employment with us may divert potential clients and business opportunities for the company to their other employers, which may have an adverse consequence on our potential revenues. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys Morningstar: 2018 Morningstar, Inc. The constant vibrations undercut my victory somewhat, but in this world you take what you can get.. The answer is as under:. It went on to describe the assault in great detail, saying Brown punched Rihanna identified in the statement by her real first name, Robyn, and the first initial of her last name, Fenty numerous times and put her in a headlock, restricting her breathing and causing her to start to lose consciousness. cheap jerseys

My friend even decided to take a selfie with me crying. It was not complicated, and you could do it with crimps if you didn want to buy a soldering iron, but you would need to have a little bit of an idea what your doing in there. You need to contact PayPal by phoneYou don't have to do this.

He goes, I'll take you many the back. The doll can be left bare, painted, or dressed in simple clothing from scrap fabric. And I think you have to remember that. I have been known to download a set of pages and then forget that they are on my computer.

cheap football jerseys Don't create a picture with too many complicated details. I like to serve whole fruits for dessert, arranging apples, plums, peaches, pears, grapes and strawberries in trays. "We are still trying to use all avenues to meet with community leadership to help the people of Imizamo Yethu and to make sure that the community gets the services they need as fast as possible. cheap football jerseys

He wants the three kidnapping victims who were found in Cleveland last week to know that they don have to talk openly with the media about their story until they ready, just as Beers did. If you're interested in booking Andrew for a seminar, email him here..

cheap nfl jerseys There are three things that a great ceramic grill should offer. When the 2004 tsunami hit Indonesia in which a quarter of a million people perished, the US used the military to help in the aid efforts. Yeah nice guy, sometimes to a fault. I have not ever been in a combat situation, or needed to use a firearm to defend myself (knock on wood). cheap nfl jerseys

cheapjerseys Of the 60,000 products at the grocery store, 80% have added sugar. Also, after taking a few pictures, the articulated joints of the Fashionista doll in question were bothering me. Also they soak up liquid (oil) after dehydration.. In fact, many advocates of the infrared sauna system claim that it is the only genuine means of eliminating artificial toxins from the human body.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale He gets both $500, and keeps his game worn jersey!. However, money is currency. Runaway is the only team that preserved their team identity for a long time, but even then after Kox and Tizi are gone it feels quite different.. This, before the wife and I did our section hike in GA last year (first time for both of us to do any serious hiking), we would walk 3 miles or so a couple times a week with our 30 packs. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys supply It was early morning that the doctor had told me my mom had a stroke and that she was going to need to be put into a nursing home, that she was dangerous, but what really got me most is the doctor told me that she got a year to live. It's very a competitive profession because you not only have to be strong idea wise but also in your knowledge of all of the programs that have to be used ( adobe suite). cheap jerseys supply

Only the most extreme workaholics will fail to be roused by the prospect of 18 holes on the sacred links of the office golf course.. Who would have thought there would be a West Coast World Series?Los Angeles is the second stop for the traveling exhibit put on by the Hall that debuted in March at the American Museum of Natural History in New York and attracted nearly 250,000 visitors.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

Retourner vers « Salon »