Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Vos suggestions

Communications du webmaster et discussions autour de Casanaute.
Sébastien
Administrateur du site

Vos suggestions

Messagepar Sébastien » mar. 8 mars 2016 12:11

Alors les casas, voici plusieurs semaines que vous utilisez le nouveau forum.
Comment le trouvez-vous et qu'est ce qui vous manque actuellement sur ce forum ?
Je suis curieux de voir vos réponses car il y a PLEIN d'options et de choses à modifier si vous le souhaitez.
Webmaster ;)

jiki

Re: Vos suggestions

Messagepar jiki » mer. 9 mars 2016 02:12

souhaitable =
- passer au + tôt sur cette dernière version, car la présence de l'autre pollue et beaucoup ne font plus d'effort pour suivre ou revenir.
- ouvrir les sujets de certaines rubriques (comme avant, le temps qu'il fait, vos repas du jour, vos derniers achats...etc...car fait un peu vide dedans)
- avoir une vison directe et simple de toutes les dernières photos postées pour se rendre directement sur la rubrique concernée (ça c'est aussi très important, les casa adooooorent les photos)
- ajouter d'autres smileys (les casas aiment en abuser)
- et quid bannière en "slide-show" ?
- enfin réactivité améliorée pour le suivi, l'assistance..... :mrgreen:

et pssst , je n'aime pas ce bleu clair turquoise...aimerais un bleu grisé scandinave !!! :o :shock:

jiki

Messagepar jiki » jeu. 10 mars 2016 00:28

et régler le pb de rédaction de MP..ici ça me répond que je suis trop nouvelle et pas activé pour moi !!!..... :twisted: :evil: :lol:

jiki

Messagepar jiki » jeu. 10 mars 2016 20:29

boooh..toc toc.... :?:

lorre60

Messagepar lorre60 » jeu. 10 mars 2016 21:18

Comme Jiki, les dernières photos postées avec liens direct aux messages, c'est vrai qu'on aime les photos !

masy301

Messagepar masy301 » mer. 15 févr. 2017 19:21

Sébastien a écrit :Alors les casas, voici plusieurs semaines que vous utilisez le nouveau forum.
Comment le trouvez-vous et qu'est paris airport car service ce qui vous manque actuellement sur ce forum ?
Je suis curieux de voir vos réponses car il y a PLEIN d'options et de choses à modifier si vous le souhaitez.

Bonjour,
Moi je le trouve meilleur que celui d'avant!
Avec de nouveau amélioration!
J'aime bien!

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap jerseys china 0-3-0-3-229576 wholesale jerseys china

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 03:55

The first one took the old "I retired" trope and really made it fresh again. Nobody wants to work with a constantly negative Nancy or a gossip queen. The other man was shot four times. I was with my friend Cam and his mom. I got the $2.99 app on ios.

I started to hang out with my friends more and I slowly started feeling better. I love how this keeps coming up as a reasonable thing that people are going to sympathize with. That gives them a sense of "ownership." Empower the students by allowing them to help you create a classroom rule or two.

cheap jerseys china I think you are probably referencing evolution, creation science, and the origin of life vs. I do not have a PC without an OS, and understand you to advise not to upgrade from an earlier OS (I have Windows 7.) But I still appreciate what you created here and shared from your personal knowledge and experience. cheap jerseys china

cheap nfl jerseys Line dropped from 2.5 to 1.5 and I know better than to blindly follow the market in Ivy games but it still makes me uneasy. It was awful.. There are also forms of moving meditation, as alluded to when I mentioned the diceplines before. Regarding pecan shells, well, any good batch will leave lots of them, and one shouldn't just throw pecan shells away. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys People don let you get away with your bs there. Exactly, not only that, she only knew her boyfriend for a year. "If the industry changes from CFCs to HCFCs, or HFCs, or HFOs, or [other alternatives, such as CO2 and ammonia, with low global warming potential] we have to be ready to use whatever the market is demanding. cheap mlb jerseys

She does your not along. Michael Phelps has already indicated that this will be his last Olympics. My sister has hopped on the bandwagon. I've always found exactly what I needed at the time. The former Polyphonic compositions (many voices singing the same text at different times) that left the listeners somewhat confused about both the words and their emotional content were replaced by the new, more expressive Monody (music comprising a single vocal part, usually with accompaniment).

cheap mlb jerseys I spent 20 minutes going through all this before they finally did. The main advantage of these new systems 4G in particular is that because of innovations in the way they deal with data, they consume less bandwidth than older technologies. He has a strong arm. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys There has been a great deal of social changes due to cheap fast internet access (compared to 56k) in the recent years which has likely been the driving force behind this. On the tape, police saw a 15 year old perform oral sex on one partygoer, and after finishing with him, she turned and did the same to Wilson. cheap jerseys wholesale

Keep in mind that most popular dinnerware pieces were reissued a number of times. The search found the following results for you:How to see active chatters in a chatroom? (83% Relevancy Chance)We hope these links will be helpful. So the argument follows that since people with higher incomes have better allocations of individual capital (time, skills, knowledge, etc.) that it is inefficient to have a variable tax rate which taxes higher incomes MORE then lower incomes.

cheap jerseys These two companies delivered SDARS or Satellite Digital Audio Radio Services across the United States of America. It was that jumping in your seat happiness that kept us playing for four rounds. (some subs dont allow new post for an hour or 30 mins after the game) all discussion must happen on the stickied game thread.I think the down vote arrow should also change.Maybe have stickied [serious] discussions weekly where "troll" comments or legit irrelevant content is removed. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Plisetskaya's death was widely reported in Russian media, which said she died of a heart attack in Munich, Germany, where she lived with her husband, Russian composer Rodion Shchedrin.Renowned for her technical and artistic skill, Plisetskaya was the international face of Russia's Bolshoi Theater for more than five decades and one of the biggest stars in Soviet ballet to emerge from behind the Iron Curtain.As tributes poured in from around the world, Mikhail Baryshnikov mourned the loss of "one of the greatest dancers of our time" and called her a "divine inspiration."Maya Plisetskaya, seen here in 1996, was widely regarded as one of the greatest ballerinas of her time.Russian President Vladimir Putin praised her "inexhaustible energy.""She will remain a Russian ballet star for all time cheap jerseys china.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

e8RT9so6Xl

cheap nhl jerseys 0-17-0-17-238260 cheap chian jerseys

Messagepar e8RT9so6Xl » dim. 29 avr. 2018 03:58

If you have a better way to get those profit margins, everyone on Wall St. They have already vowed to appeal his conviction. Straight body type woman can wear anything tube dress with a nice belt on it. Sometimes we have to resort to shit like this (now with a screenshot because I can link to that anymore for you) where we have to nuke an entire submission just so that the person is aware of the problem..

wholesale football jerseys Meanwhile, I drenched in my own sweat and babbling about how I never gonna run again. He was always funny. Usually, there was only one entrance in the front. So a state has the right to set a speed limit, or ban fireworks, because those are not protected under the constitution. wholesale football jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Satan came to Jesus and tried to tempt Jesus. It has improved my mood, my life, my relationships, my career.. The reason is because if I didn't put the extra heat to it I wouldn't be able to use the word Warning Extremely Hot! I use Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chili pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Ghost pepper, Trinidad Scorpion Pepper + extract. wholesale china jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Something like 600 people were listed as getting the core kit, and not even 100 were listed for hiragana. There are ostrich ranches in Alaska, even. And if your gym buddies are trying to hurt one another at practice, they doing it wrong. "Well, I had to share her, and I didn't like that. cheap jerseys wholesale

This shows Brazil to have a wealth equality problem, which indicates a low level of development, thereby supporting the Brandt line, which places Brazil in the lower half. The fest invited him to attend, and although Miller cited ties to Russia and pleasant visits to the country in the past, he said no..

wholesale jerseys As your post stands you come across as lazy.. Another overlooked accessory is a set of emergency tools. I love the style of play he is teaching.Allthewhine 21 points submitted 13 days agoI say as long as Preston is doing his thing and Acuna is struggling keep his ass down in AAA. cheap nfl jerseys

But yes, Fox News was already a powerful thing even in the year 2000, seems logical to think that Republican resentment of Democrats/liberals would grow stronger and stronger during Gore term and we could very well wind up with something like Trump anyway.

What was once the best dressed college women that top ten college women now college woman at the here. "The left," she went on, "wants to strap black people to this idea that they are victims. I can keep going though on my experiences. There are two techniques that will define how you build and ride your ski skates, which I will discuss later on..

cheap jerseys Just received Dinosaur Island via trade, and while the boards are huge and terrific, the other components really leave me wanting for more. Louis especially can compromise the overarching monetizing strategy. This volume of gas would approximately fill a phone booth and weighs about 7 pounds (3.2 kg).. cheap jerseys

Time. Dramatic events don't unfold in Haiti but Marlowe's secret lair is exotic. And it relatively rare in my experience for them to take other components with them.. Ezra was a priest and a teacher of Law of God. Biodiesel can even be made from recycled cooking grease!.

cheap jerseys supply Hear, hear, Everett. It was on some dude balcony. As we stepped out of the car I saw a patch of bright yellow daffodils blooming over by the trees in a corner of the garden. You laugh, but I did a commercial with him back when he was just a young prospect coming out of Texas Southern. cheap jerseys supply

Hands, thumbs, fingers and knuckles are also used in Thai foot reflexology.. Part of me thought I was too big to change, that maybe I was just meant to be fat. 66 points submitted 24 days ago. You can also find the necessary information about different art supplies, craft stores, and even ways to sell your crafts online..

wholesale nfb jerseys Tarot is not psychic. His reasoning was that managers with their feet on the ground have the most knowledge of their resources in order to foster multiple use management, the mission of the Department of Interior. Right now you can afford to lose money on the stock market because you have a job that pays the primary bills wholesale nfb jerseys.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap mlb jerseys 0-3-0-3-229576 cheap mlb jerseys

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 03:59

I joke that I get along better with him than with his mom sometimes (just dont tell her I said that!!). You know, some days you just feel like riding by yourself. It not ideal, and personally that not my personal moderation style, but they pick what they consider to be the least worst option..

cheap ncaa jerseys We're going to run hard and try to do the job we're supposed to do.". You realize that the United States is one of the few civilized nations in the world that still practices capital punishment and is under tremendous pressure from other countries to cease those practices. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys china You can purchase tumbled stones and crystals at stores such as Green Earth, Amazon, online shops and other metaphysical stores. Maseko is quoted saying that the Guptas told him that they would replace him people who will cooperate who refused to oblige, was removed from his post a year later.. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale jerseys Esther was born in Worcester, Massachusetts to Southworth Allen Howland and Esther (Allen ) Howland who were both entrepreneurs. I love the team managing and the amount of legendary players in this years game is just incredible. There are just a lot of people there and they haven't done much to relieve the traffic.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys I don even know why this idea is still prevalent in today society, what with women constant need to be an "independent boss babe" and all. Create something beautiful and have whatever kind of amazing experience you both want. On a winding, isolated road outside Selma, Liuzzo was ambushed and shot to death by a car full of Ku Klux Klansmen.. cheap authentic jerseys

It had opened in 1897, and had been so successful that it's founder, George C Tilyou, built more Steeplechase Parks across the country. To have a strike today, you must have a union (though not necessarily an official union) an organization of workers that bargain collectively with an employer.

cheap authentic jerseys The big middle of the bell curve can be more on the to FIRE side or the to FIRE side and while there no shame to either, you should recognize where you are.. And just as Adidas lost America, it eventually lost the world.. However it all down to the resources that a DM allows players to get their hands on. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys china The Sagittarius woman prefers to be on her own, for a time anyway. With no strikes, Verlander averages under 95 miles per hour with the fastball. As a soccer fan, I think it's honestly tough to root for an MLS team. He isn 100% sure to go out there to get a ball, stuff like that. cheap jerseys china

What it means for the club is that no major outlay can go on transfer fees without recouping. Then all of a sudden you see Glenny Balls lumbering down your stairs, out of breath, and he takes a seat. Everyone lines up and goes on the same signal, accelerating to a spot some distance away on a straight course, and whoever gets there first wins.

cheap jerseys supply Robert, kiss your wife for the first time. In 1954, after a legal battle with J. Let see from proof that you work at an animal shelter, or some statistics that prove your dumbass points. I'll definitely add you to my prayer list. She super proud in a weird way that all her friends who say they were in labor for 20 or 25 hours don even come close to her.. cheap jerseys supply

I angry but it isn worth bringing all this up and even more anxiety of everyone hating me or losing my job (and all the stuff i learning and resources I gathered from this job!) I rather just deal with my own anxiety/anger than deal with more of it.

People were all "You just excited because it new." Yeah, there definitely some newness to it that hasn worn off yet, but I just in love with their sound. Simple mathematics shows that a 59 Earth day rotation on its axis, and a revolution of 88 Earth days means that Mercury rotates exactly 3 times in 2 of its years.

One way to get an idea about the overall quality of your work is to allow other people to read it (after you've written, proofed, edited, and revised your manuscript as best you can). In some environments coaches have been known to applaud aggressive rule breaking behaviour in the belief it increases ticket sales and adds an element of fear to opposing teams who make the visit.

e5Hx4v36XN

wholesale china jerseys 0-3-0-3-229576 cheap jerseys

Messagepar e5Hx4v36XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 04:05

After numerous attempts to revive him a suspect died at this scene as per the officer he's been placed on administrative leave.. Its simply too old. Though I have found evidence to link them to the Kikuyu (in a sort of confederacy) in ancient times..

Listen, actually having another problem with your platform. Your feelings cannot go away, but by learning to identify these patterns, you can work towards building healthier ways of working through these things.. These were built in 2015. Have him go over his plans for the wedding with you so that you know what to look for day of, and can help spot things that are overlooked (for example, getting haircuts/etc for the groomsmen a week or so prior if they not particularly.

cheap nhl jerseys This is not a detailed how to guide. I always thought of CNN as a neutral and unbiased place to get news of the day. Without him, they probably where the Oilers are at in the standings right now. Of course no one can know for sure, so don take that as me blaming you (there are definitely plenty of shitty salespeople out there), but we talking generally here.For another, tons of people have done research and tons of them have come up with different amounts they think the exact same car is worth. cheap nhl jerseys

He counseled feuding married couples, families in distress and criminal defendants who were found not guilty by reason of insanity in his forensic mental health work for Contra Costa County in California. They'll undoubtedly have the main event spot all to themselves here, and I expect we'll see some more excellent wrestling and perhaps some more violent wrestling then we've seen out of the two from the LU matches.

wholesale jerseys On the other hand if we overeat then we will put on weight.. Trade deficit which occurs when a country imports more than it exports as that big of a deal. 4 points submitted 11 days agoI think he was saying that there is stuff floating around with PJ. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale china jerseys I envy your courage in accepting professional help, even if that particular person didn seem to make things any better. 3. One handy tip is that if you play the online version of stickcricket there is a training mode where it shows you when exactly to hit the ball. cheap authentic jerseys

Not for myself I'm a white woman in Boston, I'll be just fine. To warn ISIS. If the total number of 1s is odd, the parity bit is set to 1. They have to say that. I did a quick Google search and couldn find anything that directly answers your question (you may want to dig around, there a good chance it out there), though I did find two links that do show which channels are perceived as better performing and easier to measure, which might be relevant.

cheap mlb jerseys I think he just gets a lot of flack in this subreddit because he's an easy target for it because his grenades don't take a lot of skill to deal some damage. To this day, he still refuses to put benches outside and goes crazy if someone suggests it.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale After all, you're putting your beloved child in their care. Is that happening? Reporter: It comes less than two weeks after news anchors ducked for cover. Our current system just isn sustainable for teams. That doesn change because the question was in reference to a gay couple.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys wholesale Variety is much more important than quantity. It's a tough way to end up."[Tom Brady says he'll play next season regardless of Super Bowl outcome]Foles threw for 373 yards and three touchdowns to cap a wondrous postseason run. Villanova will take a big hit with the departures of Associated Press national player of the year Jalen Brunson and Mikal Bridges to the NBA, but Phil Booth and Eric Paschall are returning for their senior seasons. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale nfb jerseys 5 points submitted 8 days agoWas at the Utd Real game before and we have season tickets at Michigan Stadium. That Jeremiah with the same clothes (except the "coat" that he use in the leaked pictures put over the same suit). The two ladies that went on Anderson Cooper said they saw Zimmerman with his hands on the front of the teen body, then they saw him pacing reaching for the back of his head wholesale nfb jerseys.

Retourner vers « La vie sur Casanaute »