Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

Repenser la déco de mon salon/coin cuisine

Relooking de la maison et du jardin.
JH-69

Re: Repenser la déco de mon salon/coin cuisine

Messagepar JH-69 » dim. 16 avr. 2017 21:19

Bonjour Jiki.

Je suis désolé que tout n'aille pas au mieux pour toi...
De mon côté, je n'ai reçu aucun message privé et n'était pas au courant de tes difficultés.

Si tu veux me le renvoyer, n'hésite pas.

Dis moi également si nous pouvons poursuivre plus tard ou pas.

A bientôt,
JH

jiki

Messagepar jiki » lun. 1 mai 2017 14:45

hello JH
juste rapidement, je dois m'occuper de mes 2 parents gravement malades et moi-m^me opération cervicales, épaule bloquée
On reprendra la suite déco + tard, pas de pb.
Par contre, avance un peu sur la peinture (harmonie de verts que tu as choisie sur une des simus), ce sera bp + facile de poursuivre ensuite.

JH-69

Messagepar JH-69 » lun. 1 mai 2017 14:48

Hello Jiki.
Je suis désolé de ce qu'il vous arrive à ta famille ainsi qu'à toi même...
Pour ma part, je pense être calé.
Tu me feras signe lorsque tout ira mieux !
Courage

JH-69

Messagepar JH-69 » lun. 8 mai 2017 17:09

Hello Jiki.
J'espère que tu vas bien.
J'ai fait comme tu me l'as demandé et je pense être définitivement calé sur les couleurs !
Je te mets une photo ci-dessous
03C0000007942711-photo-vert-camaieu.jpg
03C0000007942711-photo-vert-camaieu.jpg (63.8 Kio) Vu 988 fois

Je pencherai pour une alternance de ces deux verts ainsi que l'autre couleur afin de temporiser un peu sur les verts ...
Tu me diras ce que tu en penses lorsque tout ira mieux.
A bientôt,
JH

EDIT : en fait, c'est ce que tu m'avais proposé il y a queluqes temps...
La troisième couleur étant l'argile douce.

jiki

Messagepar jiki » mer. 17 mai 2017 01:04

JE PASSE RAPIDEMENT
OK, c'est la bonne harmonie mais ne force pas trop sur les verts, reste sobre.
A+

JH-69

Messagepar JH-69 » ven. 19 mai 2017 13:56

Ok.
Tu me diras quand on pourra reprendre les simus

JH-69

Messagepar JH-69 » mer. 29 nov. 2017 12:42

Bonjour Jiki.
Je constate avec grand plaisir que tout va beaucoup mieux pour toi !
Est-ce que l'on peut reprendre les simus ?

e5BJ5LR6XN

wholesale jerseys china 0-28-0-28-243970 wholesale jerseys

Messagepar e5BJ5LR6XN » dim. 29 avr. 2018 14:29

In the end, I believe Teddy thought he needed to sacrifice Benny because that was the hard line unforgiving approach his father would have taken to ensure his kids were great. If you don get the floods you want, lay out a nice chain of smoke. Now things have got really creepy, she is sending you gifts at work, every time you go to lunch she is there, your phone is being inundated with text messages declaring how much she loves you and can't live without you.

cheap nhl jerseys Hello fellow Instructable rs. It a once and a while tea, not everyday. 4. Single people were being given R3 500 for their first month rent and food. Fhlt sich irgendwie bld an fr etwas zu argumentieren das Rechtsextreme fr sich nutzen knnen. ( My friend was asked this for IBM lul )People like to bitch on this subreddit about the constant "find a new job" advice people are given. cheap jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Again the hand was not harmed. So he knew the news could come as a shock.Street has always had that good old boys image, so I was fearful at first that I was risking my career, he said.But his internal struggle finally became too much to bear. One half was extremely helpful and understanding, and the other half acted like they were offended personally that I was sick. cheap nba jerseys

cheapjerseys There are a few areas of the map where some cars are better than others: generally on the inner city highways there are top sports cars whilst a large number of muscles reside in the countryside. Its easy for us to question rationality and motives and what he wanted to gain from it, but you can unless your in it. wholesale jerseys china

"One of the things that continues to surprise me over the years is the randomness of student's decisions about which college to attend," Guttentag says with a grin. 1, according to one of the people.. One runs, the other runs. Since my team this year is struggling with hitting certain pitches, I wanted to create a softball tee we can utilize at practice without having to take a lot of money out of tournament money.For this project, I went to Menards for all of the materials I needed.

cheap nba jerseys There are a host of business reasons these companies don't stream all their content on demand to any device with an Internet connection. I just want to play the game as is, and rank up like we have now.. The basic British infantryman, like his French and German contemporaries, was issued with his uniform, webbing and a rifle with bayonet. cheap nba jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys Foam padded escrima sticks are better for sparring and using on a punching bag and/or wing chun dummy (Mook Yan Jongs). He wanted to meet other experts in his field in preparation for his next ambitious step. Drawing from imagination is better enabled by developing your visual memory but to do this it needs to be trained through use and will improve from doing so, to a much greater extent if you purposely teach yourself to do it. cheap authentic jerseys

I prefer a spiritual successor that ditched the world and story for something entirely new while keeping gameplay the same.. It being a non ferrous metal, therefore non magnetic, is not a concern in wireless charging.. Place the weapon on a flat, stable surface.

cheap jerseys wholesale Just isn worth it. You don HAVE to rap about having a small dick, and you definitely don HAVE to do it IN THE STYLE OF music that is associated with the exact opposite mentality, lifestyle, worldview, and experience. Medications can be changed or dosages increased, and sometimes a stay in hospital may be necessary. cheap jerseys wholesale

Sachin's heart became the home for Swami on that blessed day.. Adolph Green house. Add oils. "I was just in Egypt and went into a cobbler's shop and he was a Christian cobbler, judging by the calendars and the posters hanging on the walls. In the United Kingdom, they were and still are called Y fronts..

cheap baskball jerseys One thing I was a little confused about: has your milk come in yet? 48 hours is really fast to have your milk in. Saturday and that needs. Or weak. Mmm if my co worker continued to repeat the same mistake, especially if it was hurting the company (team), a manager would most definitely question why it was happening cheap baskball jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

e5BJ5LR6XN

wholesale china jerseys 0-16-0-16-237370 wholesale jerseys

Messagepar e5BJ5LR6XN » lun. 30 avr. 2018 18:42

The youth in UK have much to learn. Or, it ends up being idiotic because no one builds an expansive, easy to use blockchain that is profitable. You can engage capital ships more reliably. In his over eagerness to clear the swelling crowd and maybe impress Sachin, he almost was beating and pushing people out of the way.

cheap nhl jerseys With his prost values as opposed to Goldman's pronouncements have been so liberty York institute through it Bruins cool. I know they are very angry. If you interpret the question incorrectly then you are in a world of trouble!. And for those thinking this was a postseason fluke, it was not. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys May God give you all the luck you need to clear the test. There is writing promoting social change, writing punishing injustice, writing in celebration of heroism, but always that base theme. Once the shoes are clean, most probably the bad odor will also go. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys That is part of the status symbol lie the GOP has sold to the public, like the related false idea of trickle down economics.. The white house is the fifth house.. Suddenly I could feel that his pulse had stopped. For any type of job like that you need to go out there and get it. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Finally she gets done or she says so because she is fed up so we stop and try to clean up. (Women will soon be making more than men.). Use stuffed aim are clearly no substitutefor real one Feel the clarity and Lilaritin Clear. They would be able to see the traps being laid and then see the other person setting them off.. cheap jerseys wholesale

But it's interesting she says and this is part of campaigning you can really feel it and see it and she's not playing victim here she really. Point to Pictures and then choose AutoShapes.. Less cars more mass transit and less pricks like the douche canoe in the video.

cheap nba jerseys It all starts with our ERC20 token and it's ability to use dApps and be apart of the Ether network. War of the GodsOn Yom Kippur, Jews in all countries are found in synagogues attending day long prayer services, accompanied by fasting which excludes food and water for 25 hours. cheap nba jerseys

Do not hesitate to ask questions, clarify your doubts and make sure you have understood everything clearly. You will need to feed a commercial concentrated hog food to meet your pigs nutritional needs.. Not to mention people were praising kiryu for it and nishkiyama became sour over it.

Almost all proceeds go to the grandparents and they are going to use it for college. That how we got to where we are today. Downgraded two keys because this issue kicked in and lagged my groups out during boss fights.. So a T Rex and Allosaurus are exactly the same in threat, excitement, and VP.

I would give myself an A+. Also be sure to check out step 9 for extra features. Hmmm. First of all, if you book through Expedia or another third party, you are only guaranteed a room not the room type you requested. The eternal reward was what allowed them to endure their tribulations.

Kekri was not a communal celebration. As far as a pistol or hunting rifle vs. But it's always such a boost when you see people along the way cheering you on. He might like the way she thinks because she doesn "play the victim". So I stated all the land until I had no state slots left.

In my opinion, the students of both schools should be regarded as equally kind/generous, because they were both doing something to make someone they cared about feel valued. I think Warner is pretty much done in Australian International cricket. It includes such things as the sensations, perceptions, memories, feelings and fantasies inside of our current awareness.

cheap nfl jerseys You can then search through them all to see if any of them meet your interests.. Luckily our tax money helps pay for some great free mental health educational resources. 2) Long periods of stretching. Head scratcher for sure. Due to the success of Baldwin's MusicMonday series of original artist interviews, Baldwin hosted a half hour special on music on CNN. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap china jerseys I don see anyone being charged with something like treason, which gets brought up a lot, and I don think there any way out for someone like Manafort who seems to be dead to rights from every possible angle. Quickly speeds up now with headlights on don't know if you caught that moment just now but there's a soldier that runs after the vehicle cheap china jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

Retourner vers « Les simulations de jiki »