Aller vers l'ancien forum - Aller sur le site

conseils pour peinture cuisine

Trucs et astuces pour décorer votre cuisine.
did

conseils pour peinture cuisine

Messagepar did » mar. 7 févr. 2017 23:06

bonjour
nouveau sur le forum j'aurais voulu quelques conseils pour repeindre ma cuisine.
là voici à l'heure actuelle.
IMG_6133.JPG
ma cuisine
IMG_6133.JPG (6.2 Mio) Vu 2087 fois

et voici comment je voudrais la peindre.
cuisine-repeinte-en-gris-201201231039011l.jpg
a l'avenir
cuisine-repeinte-en-gris-201201231039011l.jpg (125.43 Kio) Vu 2087 fois

Pourriez vous me conseiller sur la qualité, la marque et le ton de la peinture à utiliser ainsi que la préparation à effectuer pour avoir un resultat satisfaisant.
merci d'avance

did

Re: conseils pour peinture cuisine

Messagepar did » ven. 3 mars 2017 00:46

bonjour
voici ma cuisine repeinte dites moi ce que vous en pensez

did

Messagepar did » ven. 3 mars 2017 11:01

bonjour
voici ma cuisine repeinte dites moi ce que vous en pensez
Fichiers joints
IMG_6327.JPG
IMG_6327.JPG (5.73 Mio) Vu 2034 fois
IMG_6326.JPG
IMG_6326.JPG (5.86 Mio) Vu 2034 fois

jiki

Messagepar jiki » sam. 4 mars 2017 16:45

joli travail et belle luminosité.
pour parfaire la modernisation de l'ensemble, j'aurais changé le sol (par exemple en recouvrant d'un PVC compact = surface dure) avec aspect béton ciré clair, plancher bois clair ou cérusé ou pourquoi pas carreaux de ciment,retiré les vitraux au look "antique" et remplacé par simple vitre ou grillage à poule comme ici=
Fichiers joints
ES-FL867WWBD31TES-1-catalog_large.jpg
ES-FL867WWBD31TES-1-catalog_large.jpg (26.15 Kio) Vu 2027 fois
ES-FL867WWBD30KES-1a.jpg
ES-FL867WWBD30KES-1a.jpg (31.24 Kio) Vu 2027 fois
cuisine-bois-classique-pantheon-armoires-blanches-ornements-poignées-antiques.jpg
cuisine-bois-classique-pantheon-armoires-blanches-ornements-poignées-antiques.jpg (81.77 Kio) Vu 2027 fois
80817499_o.jpg
80817499_o.jpg (497.06 Kio) Vu 2027 fois
118338_2.jpg
118338_2.jpg (155.77 Kio) Vu 2027 fois
63002-1455533470.jpg
63002-1455533470.jpg (225.89 Kio) Vu 2027 fois

bibigala

Messagepar bibigala » lun. 6 mars 2017 18:42

Quel beau changement et réussi .J'aime beaucoup. 8-)

junesar322

Re: wholesale china jerseys 0-16-0-16-237600 wholesale jerseys

Messagepar junesar322 » lun. 23 juil. 2018 09:33

e8RT9so6Xl a écrit :For the third stopper to lock all the way into the jackpot notch, then, the first and second reels would have to have landed on the jackpot image. For the few articles that I have that are not academically based, I would still like the same respect before any part of my work is used for any purpose and please do not copy my articles and post them elsewhere, if you appreciate some piece of information that you gathered from my work please feel free to request my permission to post it or link back to my page..

cheap jerseys wholesale Bang you this today. While hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Palm Beach earlier this month, Trump played a full round with the foreign leader and professional golfer, Ernie Els. When the safety car is on the track, the field must slow down behind it, with the leader in front. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys Yum!. I look forward to reading more of your work.. I think Matt di Ferrante is doing interesting work in this space paris shuttle, as are other groups including his former employer Clearmatics. I see that competition coming from smaller outlets like dollar stores, Aldis, lidl, ace hardware. cheapjerseys

Between random strength stuff (like tightening hamstrings mid race), poor nutrition (missing a gel station at Berlin), and then just lack of motivation/confidence, I sort of given up for now and have moved on to Triathlons and maybe ultras in the future.

cheap authentic jerseys That said, they run quite hot. "He's the closest to (Johnny) Carson that I've seen of this generation," Michaels said. Then lay back. A simple majority should not be enough to make such a decision because that fraction of a percent difference could change at a whim. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap football jerseys I wouldn't probably love to do something Wrigley offbeat like captain American Doctor Strange long time characters who know each other but we've never explored the differences between them in that capacity. So that is where the story ends, idiot boy and his side pussy ruin a 35 million dollar company through mismanagement, and a crushing god complex.. cheapjerseys

Neither did the fact that I was hired on the spot and paired with one of the top guys to show me the ropes. To top it off the group home is hundreds of miles from the tribal communities whereby denying families the means to stay connected. To really understand the technology.

wholesale jerseys And what's more, tug of war was once a bona fide Olympic sport. The soils is super soft and retains water well. If you use software like Wondershare or Tenorshare (or similar programs), you can sometimes retrieve the iCloud backup for that old phone, and pull in a copy of the contents and view the parts of it (messages, photos, notes, app backups). wholesale jerseys

cheapjerseys She was going to resign after her humiliating campaign ended in nearly putting a fucking Marxist in power had to be talked out of it on the morning after the election results showed how shit she is as a "leader". Scalability is a discussion about what happens when use grows. cheapjerseys

You are actually in a very good position being gay in this situation, just judge them fairly and honestly, be as matter of fact as you can, and in the end if they think you have treated them fairly they are unlikely to give out any serious vengance.One further note, don take anything they offer you as a bribe, after you have made your decision you will be required to take whatever they offer you as a "reward" but under no circumstances take any bribes.

Awesome cinematography and effects, great music, and I loved how the first 40 minutes (in TV time) was Clarke it was so effective. When the seventeen mile march to Concord began, the troops were wet, muddy and cold. EDIT I do know everyone has a smell of their own, I even been able to pick up on my own if I out of the house long enough and return, but this seems to be something on top of that? Like, my husband definitely has his own unique smell, but this is like a layer of scent that seems to kind of exist on every guy, and not a single girl I met.

cheap chian jerseys I also could definitely see if the League of Municipalities would ever support something like this. The good far outweighs any bad.. My basic belief is that the Bible isn supposed to be literal (Jesus spoke in parables, if he, God, and the Holy Spirit are all one in the same, it makes sense to me that the Bible is a book of parables not meant to be taken litterally) cheap jerseys wholesale.

Je n'aurai pas cru pouvoir trouver cela ici, sinon, j'aurai attendu avant de peindre mon mur.

Retourner vers « Cuisine »